First month gone! Time for second step!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Join us on Discord - www.discord.shadowburn.net

#1 2018-06-06 05:19:36

bLze

Award: Rank 1

Suggestion again xD

So I was thinking it might be a good idea to keep cross faction dungeons/raids a thing until the population grows, because 75% of the time as of now its just one side raiding & doing dungeons and for the few dedicated alliance that are on but just can't do anything because of the unbalanace, isn't fair. I been working on professions and such but there's only so much of that one can take before it burns out.

Another suggestion Is add a Auto Auction-House, I've seen a few servers back in the day with starting populations use this and It was a major success In promoting use of the auction house, gives players a reason to go farm for things. By Auto Auction-House I mean, The server puts items up for whatever price you set it to, its got some algorithm thats already implemented that bases the prices, I believe it was Live blizzard servers when this expansion was live.

#2 2018-06-06 05:29:40

Knindza

Award: Administrator

Re: Suggestion again xD

There were some issues due Crossfaction and i'm working on it at the moment - Had to disable to prevent bugs in ToS and or etc.
Will make poll and see if people wanna keep it up tho.

Auction - Working on it already and still have some weird issues, but should be ready in a week or two.

#3 2018-06-06 05:35:54

bLze

Award: Rank 1

Damn m8, all the great ideas you're already on top of. +9000 respect for you tho, actually taking your communities input and trying to fulfill it.

#4 2018-06-06 14:49:27

Knindza

Award: Administrator

Cheers tongue

I'm just trying to find perfect solution for any player on server.
Might take some time, but i will find it for sure.

Board footer